Thursday 14 August 2014

The Starting Line

Obviously the first post on a new blog is always going to be pretty boring and obvious as to what it's going to say. So i'm calling this part 'the starting line'. Hello and welcome to my blog, basically! My name's Pippa, i'm 19 years old and i'm a student.

I'm going to be blogging regularly (fingers crossed) about my life, beauty, fashion, baking and anything I find interesting or inspirational. I love the idea of blogging and I think i'm going to really enjoy it. It's slightly scary starting a blog as you see so many successful beauty/fashion/lifestyle bloggers such as Zoella and Louise from Sprinkle of Glitter. But I need to just sit back, chill out and not be intimidated, and just blog for myself.

So I hope you viewing my content will bring a smile to your face/inspire you/or something.

Love Pippa x

No comments:

Post a Comment