Saturday 16 August 2014

25 Facts About Me

I thought I would make one of these '25 facts about me' posts because it looked like fun, and you get to learn a little more about who I am and what i'm about! Hope you enjoy.

1. I once stuck a garden fork through my foot (don't ask..)
2. I am and think I always will be a fussy eater.
3. I'm quite a confident person but have a bucketful of insecurities.
4. I'm not a very punctual person, I always end up late for everything.
5. I love thinking about what my future will end up like, husband and babies and house etc!
6. I used to do ballroom dancing.
7. I LOVE pancakes.
8. I've never been abroad with my family.
9. I hate foreign foods like Chinese and Indians- eww.
10. I really enjoy baking.
11. I'm really tall- 5'10"!
12. I'm a huge Disney fan.
13. I spent my 18th birthday celebrations in Disneyland Paris.
14. I cry at films so easily (a complete sucker for romcoms).
15. When i'm older I want to live by the seaside.
16. I feel the cold really easily and I hate it.
17. I collect snow globes.. creepy or cute you decide.
18. I've had 7 jobs in 4 years.
19. I don't drive because i'm too uncoordinated and blonde.
20. I like my own space but I hate feeling lonely.
21. Biggest hot chocolate fan ever- in the winter time I practically have one glued to my hand!
22. One place I'd love to visit is Bora Bora, it looks SO tranquil and beautiful.
23. I wish I was a Kardashian- but come on, who doesn't.
24. I love wrapping presents and writing cards.
25. I'm a Sagittarius.



Love Pippa x

2 comments:

  1. So many of these facts are exactly like me! I loved this post, but sticking a garden fork through your foot...sounds awful!!! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw really? :D thank you. Yeah I was about 12 I think, wasn't a pleasant experience x

      Delete